If you’re new here I’m glad you came. We have these challenges on the last week of the month so we can focus on spiritual growth as a community while developing our own personal relationship with Yah. Subscribe so that we can stay connected.
This scripture challenge is focused on Colossians 3:2. Watch the 4 min video below and leave a comment here on the blog if you’re in on the challenge!
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
7 day Scripture Challenge.
- Take 5 mins every morning to repeat Colossians 3:2 to yourself.
- Say it out loud and memorize the words.
- Internalize the words.
- Take your time and let the words run deep.
- Allow the Word of Yahuah to come inside of you and overflow to the rest of your life.
- You will have more peace of mind, more calmness and assurance…
- You will see that stress and the anxiety in your life will have less power over you when you consciously choose to focus on the Word of Yahuah.
REMEMBER: Where your focus goes, energy flows. I believe that’s a loose quotation from Tony Robins. These scripture challenges, and the music you find here at Set Apart Heart are designed to help you focus on Yahuah. You have the power to choose to focus on Him, no matter what is happening in the world or in your life.
Now, while things are “relatively” calm, in comparison to how bad we KNOW things will be, is the time that we should practice setting our affection on things above. Let’s make meditation on the word of Yahuah a daily practice in our lives.
Leave a comment on the blog if you’re in on this challenge!! It’s so easy – you can do it – we’ll be doing it together. I’ll see you down below in the comments.